New This Year! Web and Mobile Directory from Membership ToolKit
Check out the directions below to correct or update your account, and join the PTO!
Creating an Account with Membership Toolkit
Only current, registered families may access the East Elementary PTO web and mobile directory.
How to Start:
- On your desktop, laptop or mobile web browser, go to https://eastptosharon.
- Click on “Register >> Login”
- Under “New User,” click on “Create Account”
- Follow instructions and wait for confirmation email (click on the verification link in your email to verify your new account)
- Once you are at the Family Account Page, click on Step 1 for Family Information
- Edit as necessary, remembering to click to the second page to confirm children’s information is correct. Make sure to save any changes!
- After you save your data, click on Step 2 on the Family Account Page for Directory Publishing preferences. At the top, there is a drop-down menu where you can indicate whether you want your information published. You can also “uncheck” any specific pieces of information that you do not want published in the directory. Make sure to save your responses.
- Click on the link to pay your $35 membership dues if you would like to pay them at this time online. (You may also send in a check to the school made out to East PTO). Your PTO membership gives you full access to classroom information.
- On your phone, download the Membership Toolkit App and login using the same email and password you just used.
- If you are having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what is happening.
How does the Directory Work?
In addition to supporting our enrichment programming for the school, your Membership Dues give you access to use the directory to find the contact information of other families. However, we are keeping access to search the directory closed until October 4, 2019 so that families have a chance to confirm their information or opt out. On October 4, all families who have paid their membership dues will have full access to the directory.
What Else Can You Do with Membership Toolkit?
With the online directory, families can:
- Email, text or call new friends and classmates with a simple search, right from the app (available FREE for Apple and Android phones)
- View contact lists by classroom to ensure everyone gets an invite to the birthday party
- Opt-out of the directory at anytime
- Limit/Customize the contact information you provide
- View and sign up for upcoming events
- Pay your membership dues online with PayPal or a credit card
- Unsubscribe from PTO emails (although we would be sad to see you go!)
There are some things families CANNOT do with the online directory to ensure your privacy and safety:
- You cannot share passwords
- You cannot access the directory once your family has left the school or graduated
- You cannot download a list to excel, or blast email the whole community from the database.
- My School Anywhere is the PTO Directory. Updating your information here will NOT update it with Sharon Public Schools.
How we got the contact information that is in the database:
The information is assembled from the previous year’s directory, Sharon Public Schools data, and information provided by new kindergarten parents who wanted to receive PTO mailings. You can email email@example.com to have your family contact information removed.